Do you care about the people you're designing for and with? Do you want to solve real problems for real people? Can you lead and inspire other creatives with you amazing UX skills? Are you comfortable challenging the status quo? Do you like questions?
We believe in teamwork, fun, complex projects, and simple solutions. How about you? We’re looking for a likeminded Lead UX/UI Designer with the experience, passion and Jedi skills to help us rid the world of crappy design – one project at a time.
Based in Lima, you’ll join our team of researchers, business designers and designers within service, product, brand, digital, interaction and user experience design. You’ll work in an international and playful environment with big, innovative brands alongside some of world's most creative brains. And you’ll be part of a culture with an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem solving.
Requerimientos del cargo
Would you like to…?
- Work on diverse projects and across competencies to make human-shaped, simple and valuable solutions
- Transform business needs, market research and user insights into innovative concepts
- Scope, plan, and lead design activities from initial requirements to concept, interaction design and development
- Be responsible for UX/UI concepts across projects and platforms
- Interact with clients, colleagues and external parties to ensure that our design solutions are conceptualised and delivered with top notch quality
- Stay updated on the latest developments, trends and thinking within design and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- Manage client relationship, support sales activities and identify user-focused business opportunities
- Mentor junior designers and share knowledge on UX/UI methods, tools and trends with the rest of your colleagues
We would you like to be…?
- A skilled expert with 7+ years of experience in UX/UI projects
- A strategic design thinker with extensive experience in concept development - leading teams and managing clients – inspiring both
- Able to work systematically with complex business processes and align them with strategic direction
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- On a quest to change the world for the better, with design
- A black belt in mixed UX/UI disciplines
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a must!
Would you like to join…?
- An inspiring, social, collaborative and playful work environment, with annual cross-office inspiration trips, and local inspiration sessions all year round
- Breakfast Mondays and team dinners, as well as beer on tap every day from 2pm!
- A bunch of people who embrace Mondays, drink beer on Fridays, and annoy our friends by talking about work on the weekend
Acerca de Designit
Designit is a global strategic design firm with +13 studios worldwide. — Perfil completo de Designit