Passport is reinventing cross-border e-commerce logistics as the modern international shipping carrier of choice for eCommerce (customers include Bombas, Native, Ritual, Seed.com). By combining our proprietary asset light network along with technology and customer support, we ensure that consumers around the world receive their packages without the hassle and pain that is typically associated with international shipping.
We’re a growing, ambitious team looking to upend the trillion-dollar international parcel shipping industry through a world-class experience. At Passport, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants in the world and think strategically on how to add value to their international business. See this TechCrunch (https://tcrn.ch/2TKQ4eO) article to understand why brands love us.
About you and the role:
As Passport’s logistics grow increasingly complex, the Daily Operations team is integral in ensuring successful delivery and overseeing all the moving pieces – from pickups at our 3PL partners to final mile delivery and everything in between.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with our Vendor Operations team to help hold our vendors accountable to their performance SLAs. You’ll be a key part of the Daily Operations team, working on monitoring performance through KPIs and dashboards, investigating operational issues that may arise, and continually improving processes.
Location: Latin America (Argentina, Peru, Chile) Remote
What you'll be doing:
- Competitive cash and equity packages
- Travel & Expenses funds for company events
- 100% remote work environment #LI-Remote
- Flexible PTO
- Themed happy hours - bring on the Zoom comedians, pop-a-shot contests, and sip ’n paints!
- Quarterly team (virtual) gatherings and annual team offsites
- Learning & Development Fund for upskilling or products to improve your day-to-day work life
- Teammates around the world in 8 different time zones!
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Perú, Chile o Argentina para postular.