We are a pioneer company in the new digital era of agriculture. We bring technology solutions to the field using drones, sensors and software. We collect and process massive volumes of information with drones and other applications to provide actionable solutions to farmers. Our purpose is to support farmers to produce better food with fewer resources, using technology.
You will work in our technology team, where there is openness for you to take responsibility and develop yourself in the role that best suits your profile and objectives.
You need to have working knowledge of source control software such as Git (bitbucket preferred) and Unix. Additionally, it is requiered to have experience writing unit tests for web applications, writing performant SQL through both raw queries and ORMs.
Ideally, you should have experience with continous integration tools, such as Docker, Jenkins, etc. and some experience using Azure.
In our team, it is very important to have the ability to communicate and maintain high quality standards in a very dynamic environment. It is requiered to prove your ability to follow development best practices for high quality software. We value your opinion and your contributions at any stage of product development.
● Knowledge of infrastructure technology stack (Docker, Docker compose, nginx, Gunicorn, Postgres, Redis, etc.).
● Exposure to Agile project management methodologies.
● Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
● Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with peers and management.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Willingness to learn new technologies and implement in short time.
● Comfortable working in a multi-discipline, geographically dispersed team.
● Private Health insurance (EPS).
● Coverage of daily meals.
● Great working environment.
● Offices at WeWork Real 2, San Isidro.