We offer custom software development services with technology professionals who are dedicated to determining what is right for your business and implementing solutions that work.
Whether you are a start-up or an established business, we can assist you at any and every stage of the software development life cycle: from conceptualization, business analysis and prototyping to the development and deployment of a complete solution.
Successful projects have three main things in common:
- They provide verifiable business value
- They differentiate you from the competition
- They position you to succeed in the marketplace
But complex software projects can place high demands and high risks on a business. At Cignium, we work with you to minimize these demands while meeting the expected scope and budget requirements of each project.
Our teams have expertise in Scrum and implement best practices from several other Agile methodologies, including Lean and Kanban.
Requerimientos del cargo
What You’ll Be Doing
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for end-to-end automation. You will curate Developer self service tools and systems to empower our CI/CD environment. Coordinate with software development teams to ensure availability and usability of tools and integrations. Continuously improve to grow your skillset and the company’s automated processes.
- Manage development tools
- Bitbucket, Jira, Bamboo, Confluence, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
- Manage Hosting Environments
- Windows Server
- Linux Server
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Microsoft Azure
- Develop automation for operations and repetitive tasks
- Creation of a Enterprise Automation Framework to manage Application's Maintenance and Lifecycle
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Deployment tools, setup and administration
- Knowledge of C# (Intermediate)
- Experience with Git
- Working knowledge of PowerShell, Python, or similar
- Experience working with Microsoft IIS
- Experience in cloud computing (Azure, Amazon, Google or similar), development and administration
- Capability to learn new technologies quickly
- Passion for Learning, Innovation, and Excellence in your role
- English Proficiency
Nice to have
- Knowledge of a these additional development languages: Node.js, Golang, etc)
- Kubernetes/Docker experience
- Experience automating enterprise systems such as Active Directory, Office 365, etc
- Planilla y todos los beneficios por ley.
- No Dress code.
- Actividades extras (pichanga, yoga, zumba, tennis, basket y mas).
- Buen ambiente de trabajo e infraestructura.
Acerca de Cignium Technologies
Cignium solves the complex technology challenges that affect businesses in the insurance and telecommunication verticals. — Perfil completo de Cignium Technologies