Join a fast-moving team with tremendous growth potential. We’re looking for driven, mission-aligned team members to join our team. Bridge is a venture-backed, profitable company that simplifies the immigration process for hundreds of customers ranging from leading startups like Getaround and Carta to Fortune 500 companies like Coca-Cola and American Family Insurance.
What will you do at Bridge?
- Write clean, tested Ruby and React code
- Collaboratively architect, build, and deploy new services and features that serve our community of business clients, attorneys, and foreign nationals
- Refactor existing code to improve performance
- Participate in application maintenance and on-call rotations
3+ years of experience shipping quality consumer or enterprise web products using:
Full-stack experience, including:
- Deploying, managing, and maintaining multiple Heroku/AWS environments
- On-call experience debugging front end and back end issues
- Performance tuning and refactoring applications
- Building dynamic front end interfaces
- Efficiently structuring database queries
- Git based workflows
We work core hours: 9am - 12pm PT M-F. Other hours can be flexed. Please submit your application in English.
We truly love what we do. We are a high-energy, innovative team that works and plays hard. Working at Bridge US is a chance to be a part of the next generation of legal services. We are the fastest growing immigration services provider in the US and we are just getting started! We value our employees tremendously. We provide:
- Flexible hours (outside of core hours 9am-12pm PT)
- Unlimited vacation
- Work from home or from a co-working office
Acerca de Bridge US
The fastest growing immigration provider in the U.S. — Perfil completo de Bridge US