Llega antes al próximo empleo.
Este empleo ya tiene muchas postulaciones. Con Coach Pro, recibe alertas en tiempo real y postula antes que el resto.
Virtualis is one of the Leaders in helping businesses build elite virtual sales teams. We have supported the growth of more than 500 businesses in the United States and our client portfolio is growing daily. Our Mission is to connect young and aspiring professionals in the LATAM region with top-tier businesses in the United States and offer career growth.
We are seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and experience interfacing with clients in a B2B or B2C environment. Our Sales Development Representative is responsible for generating new leads, maintaining and growing the existing databases, and meeting targets.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our company during our time of hyper-growth! If you're an achiever with a passion to help businesses scale up, then we'd love you to join our team!
- Conducting research to identify potential prospect
- Building contact list (both warm and cold list)
- Making outbound calls/processing inbound calls to achieve weekly and monthly goals
- Email Marketing and follow-ups
- Explaining basic features and services being offered to the clients
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience cold calling US businesses
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apollo, Seamless, GHL or other similar prospecting or lead generation applications
- Demonstrated track record of over-achieving quota
- Highly Proficient in English, both written and oral
- Possess some knowledge of effective sales strategies, as well as industry best practices
- Experience gained from any of the following industries: Healthcare, Financial / Insurance, Construction, Logistics, Tech, Digital Marketing, etc,
- Ability to fluently converse in English daily, with a neutral accent
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- High attention to detail and due diligence, adaptable, good at multitasking
- Proactive with a go-getter mindset
- Able to thrive in a remote work environment
- Proficiency with different tools and cloud-based platforms such as MS Office, Hubspot, Zoom, Google Suite, and common CRM systems
- Possess own PC/laptop with 8GB RAM, and a minimum processor of Core i5, higher or equivalent
- Stable internet connectivity of at least 25mbps
- Sustained comfortability and efficiency in a work-from-home set-up
- Can start immediately
- Permanent work-from-home set-up
- Competitive starting rate paid in USD, plus performance incentives
- Remote work allowance
- Retention bonus
- Paid US holidays
- Performance merit increases every 6 months of employment
- Growth and development opportunities
Cobertura de salud
Virtualis paga o copaga cobertura de salud adicional a lo legal.
Política de trabajo remoto
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Perú, México, Ecuador, Colombia, Chile, Panamá, Guatemala, Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia, República Dominicana, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Brasil o Costa Rica para postular.