Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior Project Manager at BairesDev
Are you a Senior Project Manager and have you been through the whole development cycle at least once? Are you able to comprehend the client's requirements and specificities in order to transform problems into solutions? Have you made a lot of the simplest mistakes and learned from them? If you are this professional, you are probably a good match for us! Join our Management team; apply now.
What You Will Do:
- Create a forecast for the projects for which you are responsible.
- Follow and control project management using agile methodologies.
- Ensure the application of consistent HR policies in close collaboration with HRBP.
- Verify the viability and prepare budgets, equipment, and resources.
- Identify and manage risks to ensure that delivery arrives on time.
- Ensure that your team adheres to established methodologies and processes.
- Implement the necessary changes throughout the process.
- Carry out monitoring and control activities to track the progress of the project.
- Ensure customer and team satisfaction throughout the entire project.
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience with APIs and Web services.
- Knowledge of data persistence (databases).
- Advanced algorithmic knowledge.
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Intermediate system design knowledge.
- Previous experience developing modules for real-world applications.
- Previous experience implementing unit testing in code.
- Understanding Version Control Tools.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Belice, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Costa Rica, República Dominicana, Perú, Colombia, El Salvador, Panamá, México, Puerto Rico, Brasil o Ecuador para postular.